Friday, February 6, 2009

hmm... be prepared for a long post ya.....
lol...

lotsa stuff goin round n round in my head now....
he la....
she la...
money la...
bank la...
aiyo...

i kinda screwed up my chemis test just now....
wonder i can get more than half de questions right.....
gosh.....

as u guys noe....
i am currently staying in subang....
only a week passed...
conflicts here n there...
haih....

She wants me to shift back...
he is worried...
she...
he...

ah....
wateva said n done....
i am staying with my plan...
wat u guys expect me to do?
ignore de 440 bucks n shift back like nobody's business.....
it's so not me man.....
i am 100% sticking with my decision.....

food?
i dun mind not eating nyway...
they pulak making a fuss bout it....
yea... i understand...
i wont die of kelaparan k....
i am alwiz bond with breads...
lol.....
nowadays... a new partner...
MILO!...
hahah...

bought de 2 in 1 milo powder...
ppl used to drink with hot water...
me... de lazy one....
will makan it just like tat... with FORKS....
hahaha...
it's nice thou..... my personal recommendation...
hahahha...

de conclusion of my craps above is...
i'll continue my stay in subang!
chaozzz...........

No comments: