Sunday, November 22, 2009

She disappoints me......
really do....
sigh...........



for the words tat u said....
for the action tat u took...
for the trust tat u lose upon me...

i was hurt deeply inside....
n i am truly upset about it....
sob sob....


U are making me losing my mind...
please.. please... n please...
do not interfere...
de more u do... de further u are pushing me away....

i would never be dumb enuf to screw up my priority(STUDIES!!!) for any other crap in my life......
always thought u knew tat betta than me...
yet...
u lose ur trust...

frankly, i am losing mine to u as well...






mum..................
i noe my stuff....
i wan to succeed in my life more than wat u could imagine...

give me a break la k...
i need some space for inhalation too....
*hu.... he.... hu... he....

No comments: