Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wat a "great" day i had la 2day...................

first... de college car park's entrance pole hit on my car....
ouch~~!!... i seriously felt tat impact.. damn!...

second.... i argued with de BLADDY F***King security guard....
tis is de 1st time i come across such idoit like him....
asked me to pay for ur so-called "pricy" pole? in ur dream la....
i shud be de one asking for de pay for damage....
shit him wei....

i shouted at him for him shouting at me...
so we kinda had an extreme argument there....
n did i mention?
he chased me out of the car park.......

a long conflict la....
if u noe me.....
u definitely can imagine how i sounded and acted like tis morning................
u wouldnt wanna see all tat~~~~

third....
i got a SUMMON for the first time in my life....
of all days.... de idiot had to choose tis day la...
argh~!

damn damn damn!!!!!!

No comments: