Thursday, July 15, 2010

say goodbye to 4.0!

damn u digital elec!


it was exactly how i felt when i sat for my form 5 midterm add math paper...
i can still recall how it was when my tears dropped right after i handed in de paper back den...

n today...
dat bladdy digital electronics make me go thru it AGAIN...

my hands were shaking n my mind went blank just like tat.
i couldnt retrieve bac de info tat i squeezed into my brain for de past few weeks...
looking at de paper... i wonder if i can even get a B for tis subject...

de feeling of guilt is haunting all over me now...
i noe it's over.. i noe it's pointless thinking n crying over it..
i nOE~..!

i cried...
i screamed..
i ate as much as i can...
i tried to put myself to sleep..
but i just cant forget it!!!

sigh...
sob sob...

can someone pliz slap me n tell me it's OVER!

my 4.0...
4.0~~!!
ah~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: