Monday, October 25, 2010

noe wat...

i hav this sudden urge where i wanna experience studying abroad...

again.. as Jane's saying always goes... "once in a life time!"

hmm...
might wanna propose tis to my parents...
since they dun agree in me getting a car of my own...
i rather use the money tat i earn by working my ass off to pay for something worth my effort..

It was always a "NO!" when they asked me to consider studying abroad..
Money is an issue den.. it is still an issue now..
but i wanna save up my salary and support my own expenses there...

ok...
START PLANNING!..

no more allowances..
no more asking for "duit susu"

it shud be a good start at the age of 20...
*it's quite embarrassing to ask for money from parents nowadays..hmm.....
i can "feed" myself with my own ability...

all in all...
SAVE MONEY!!...
no more luxurious outings for me...

No comments: