Tuesday, September 20, 2011

off to semenyih~!

I will be in the uni for registration today.
2moro will be de orientation...

I might be back after orientation on wed...

returning to the forest for classes next week.
And resuming the STUDY mode after SO So so long~~~~~

Ah~~!!!!!!!!!
I feel the heat and tension man........................

Dahla staying w/o my family is depressed enuf...
Living with 3 guys in a house is going to be challenge for me thou...
Being surrounded by human of diff gender has been a norm for the past few years of my life...
serious shit.. I need more gal frenz...

Everything starts fresh...
People.. Environment.. Living lifestyle... bla bla bla...

Gonna miss every part n parcel here~~~~
Hmm.......
Better keep my emo moment out... I have a long day to take care of today~!
chaozzzzzzzzzzz...........

No comments: