Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A call from my aunt tat turn my day upside down...

Mum got slashed by two BLADDY BASTARDS who tried to snatch her bag...
yea... SLASH~!

The feeling sucks to the max when u are stuck in somewhere far away from home, receiving calls like tat, couldnt be there at the first time, crying like a baby in front of ppl, etc......

She is still in the surgery room currently.
No longer in the critical condition..

I couldnt imagine the pain she is goin thru at the moment...
slashes?!
I would cry my eyes out for even a cut...

How i wish i can bear the pain on behalf of u...
I would.. I definitely would....


"Even a second could save lives"
This is so TRUE...
sigh..........................................

I feel so sorry for the two "ANIMAL" who did wat they did just now...
If u think there's nothing wrong filling ur life with luxury by putting some1's life at stake, I feel so sad for u.... so so sad for u....



No comments: