Sunday, August 12, 2012

A very satisfying week!

First come first..
It was her wedding registration.
Nvr had a single thought of being a part of the event.
And hell ya, I was absent for the day event.
For my parents sake, I have no choice but to be there for the dinner.
The bladdy pricy dress was worth the value after all.
I shocked the crowd in a good way. Haha~~
Thanks to lynn for your time and patience for the dressing up! LOL!


Then the holidays continue with the BANGKOK trip!
one word says it all,
AWESOME!!
The shopping spree was just so enjoying that I nvr want to leave the place.
Being a spendthrift is always fun thou..
Another hole in the pocket after the trip...fuh
I will be back next year or the following year!

It was mum's birthday yesterday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!
It is always a long celebration when it comes to this date..

For her birthday eve, We had dinner with at Uncle Jang's Korean Restaurant, Puchong.
And the day ended with a cheers at Movida!
Grandma was in the club!
Oh... Another joyful nite to be remember:)

Ramadhan buffet at Sepang Gold Coast yesterday nite!
The food doesnt worth the price! Not at all...
A visit to the place is wat she wanted for.
At least an hour drive to the place still serves its purpose.

It is almost mid August!!
Argh! Holidays gonna end very very soon!!
sob sob:(
I want more! more!

No comments: