Thursday, October 4, 2012

When u hav so much to think, to plan and to solve...
Yet, there is no one around u to share the thoughts and ''spread''off some tension.

All u do is... cry.............

Oh trust me... tat is a mental pain relieve.................

______________________________________________

 It is not about u facing my challenges and solve the problems on my behalf..

It is about u being around, showing some supportive spirit, holding my hands and remove the rocks off track TOGETHER...






3 comments:

LeNe said...

aww...come on! cry couldnt solve any prob la wei... everything will be fine! we are tough one! hahahaha! opps.. :S

Jane said...

of coz the tears dont come with the solution. Yet, u just have to do it once a while to prevent urself from going insane~! lol...the pressure is TOO MUCH for me to handle.. sigh

LeNe said...

TOO MUCH for u to handle? drink some beers during weekends la..relax relax a bit..then weekdays fight again! haha.. balance balance up.. if really need someone to talk to..what apps me la.. i can call you.. :) no worries..