Thursday, November 1, 2012

After so many long hours of effort,
the feeling is just superb when you get a "WELL DONE~!" from the project supervisor.
:)

Tat means.. the bar of expectation is set higher each and every week.
He is expecting a better result every weekly meeting, and it is my responsibility to deliver the output up to his standard.
Fuh~~ the pressure is killing:(

Project oh project...
Isnt tat wat I wanted for when I was in KDU?
A tougher learning path provides an easier route for my future working life?
No other method can make u learn more than U learning from ur mistakes..
In other words, do more, fail more and U gain more...

And, yeah~ tat word of appraisal made my day:)

More to go, and I am taking up the challenge!

One thing to bear... my eyesight is getting from bad to worse...sigh..
All thanks to the long hours on lappie..

2moro is FRIDAY! balik kampung~~! haha.. More beer.. more fun:):)

No comments: