Friday, May 17, 2013

I couldnt recall when I have started to plant the seed of hatred for her.

At first, it was a silent war.
Den goes an explosion of anger and expression. Thanks to alcohol.

Since then, we have nvr spoken to each other till now.
Nvr want to be under the same roof with her.
Nvr want to have meal on the same table.
Nvr want to see their faces around my visibility.

As time passes, it became a habit.
Whenever she is present, no one will see my existence around.
Dinner, gathering, celebration, etc.

The consequences that I have to bear is that,
I could no longer feel a part in this place.

Sometimes ppl around me wonder why do I enjoy my nightlife and not linger at home like a labelled "Master student"!
F*ck.... 
I dun have a home to return to! 

Yes. I need to be financially independent to get rid of all these.
Family?
Is it still in my dictionary?
Bullshit........................................!!!



No comments: