Tuesday, June 4, 2013

First day at work~!

I was so amazed by how systematic, procedural and organized of the system of the company..

Being out for work from 6am to 10 pm is not a easy task thou...
The strain mentally can drive me mad...

Every single "WOW" thing that I have experienced in that one day:

I have a mat salleh as my direct superior, which means I will be facing him every single day for the next 3 months..

The company is so HUGE that even my colleagues do not know half of the ppl they bum in to...

U have a card hanging on u everyday...

I am assigned to be involved in the MRT project! that is the biggest WOW thing...
That was wat I wanted since I have got the scholarship...
Putting a lil footstep into this mega project is an valuable experience!

One last thing, the interns, trainees, and junior engineers are all young fellas! Time to expand the social network... haha...

Off to work!

No comments: