Monday, July 1, 2013

A fully occupied weekend?
Yup, a good one thou....

When small matters can turn the relationship upside down,
When there is literally no future to be foreseen,
When the brain wins over the heart,
 I guess this is wat heading towards a full stop is all about...

Stepping out of my comfort zone?
It is always easy said than done..
How much do I need to bear if things failed?
Well, I would say, lets be optimistic and make sure I am always on the beneficial side..

Thinking bout it, denying things that I myself doubt, is so hilarious..
Influential?
Not the right word to use..
Hmm,
Guess I found someone who has a same aim and direction of life?

Let time proves...


___________________________________________

Happy birthday Joann Tan!

Sudah tua lagi la...
adui...

hahah!

2 comments:

LeNe said...

i should be happy to receive bday wishes..but when i saw the "tua"..goshh..! no worries! u're joining me soon! lol

Jane said...

me.. lama lagi la.. haha!