Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It has been a while since my last appearance here.

Life.... Ntg is ever easy (for me).

Been thru lots these few months..  Laughter n tears...
Trust me... Being Jane is very tiring....

You may say... U will live happier if u ask for less n live as it is..
And you know wat.. I call tat "Bullshit"..
I am aggressive? Or mildly aggressive as wat I was told? Like to be the center of attention? Nvr hav enuf of wat I have?
Hey n hey..... Isn't tat who Jane is all these while??
Giving myself  all these excuses to slow down is wat coward does.. N hell ya... I am not.
How can u even move on n improve when u are fully satisfied with who u are??

I am responsible for my own future. Appreciate anyone's advise n critics along the way.
But please bear in mind... You can give ur comments at this moment and turn around forget bout it the next moment.. You are not going to walk my life for me.
So... Whether or not I fight for wat I want... Tats my concern n responsibility.

Of all those messed up thing tat happened n still going on... One thing I am very glad...
I have you to be with me along the journey. Please stay close becoz I do not know when is the next strike again... Thanks for your patience n love!

Simple is always cool huh....
I need a getaway.....

No comments: