Saturday, November 29, 2008

Am i making de right choice???
or i am just simply being too childish........

They knew...
someday..somehow.. i'll confront them....

freedom?? yeah... i nvr have prob wit it....
to explore de society n world out there alone?
I noe.... it's not as easy as wat i'm looking at it now.... but... yeah... i'm willing to n i am ready for it......

I alwiz say how much i desire for changes n changes....
they are just simply too scary right now.....
a wrong step may ruin my life..... a wrong step may coz me a few years to realise n turn back...
a wrong step may coz ur pocket a big hole....

work? campus? alone?
sometimes i doubt tat i can even take de challenges tat easy....
for u.. for me... for them....
i noe i hav no choice.......
i believe tat i am big n mature enuf to noe wat is right for me...
pliz....... do not worry n make me ur burden.......

cry.. tears....
it's just a way for me 2 release my tension n stuff like tat....
she must be shocked.... haha....

hey gal... if u are reading tis....
thanks for everything.... ur ear... ur time....
i really appreciate it.....
thanks for being a great listener n a great fren!...
LOV ya!!! n i miss ya a lot a lot....

I'm fine now... really fine...
will start working on de 7th......
money.. money........

money SUCKS!!!!!!!!!




No comments: