Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jane in da house!..

Welcome to my new bloggie!!!!......

It's gonna be a brand new me!....
de mushroom gal is CHANGING!!....
Change... change... change....!...

Decide to create a new blog instead of revealing my old blog....
de editing n deleting will kill me.....
as they said...
NEW blog NEW life????!! yea... definitely a NEW me here~~~
hahhaa...............

Will post up my stuff up here more frequent in future.....
Check it out ya... :>

Countdown 2 subs left for de freaking spm!....
2 more!! 2 more!!!.......
i'm waiting...
already missing my secondary skool life....
my piggy gang.... my gossip gang... de 'wow' toilet.... de cool skool....
i love my skool man.... yea.. it's sometimes full of craps la... but after spending 5 years of my life there... it is indeed a cute n nice place to be!!........ Yea.. ANDA"LAST"....!... lov ya!...

No comments: