Sunday, March 1, 2009

driving test.....driving test...
it's bothering me man....
gosh......
so damn worried......

frankly speaking.....
a 70% fail????
lol.......lol......

trust me....
i am more nervous facing this driving stuff than de damn spm result...which will be out in 9 days time.....
stressful week wei...... fuh.... fuh.....

i need a license!!... really need 1.........
whoeva who pray out there....
pliz la..... "pray' for me...?????
hahahahah......

btw....... bout my hair...
trying to get use to it.....
n something..... de colour is fading off...... lol.....

something funny happened when i was in gym yesterday....
as usual... i was working out... sweating n stuff.....
den suddenly i found out tat...sweat dripping from my head are all RED in colour....
pretty OH SHIT....
lol......


pictures.....>>.






in da salon... still black.....

I was trying to take wit de new hair colour.....
obviously..... it didnt work....
end up taking random pics......





No comments: