Sunday, March 8, 2009

okay...
let me start tis post wit tis....
brothers!!..
lol...lol......

hmm... hmm....
just take a look at those pics...
hmm...
cute!...



hmm.... i'm not sure who is whose bro...
but de 1 standing in de middle is mine...
my bro i mean... lol....

yc... daniel... e joe's bro....
lol.....



apparently... he is starting to be in love wit rc.....
lol....




If i were there....
"Eh..... u ...kenapa senyum?? boleh senyum dalam baris ke??"
u noe me.....
lol...lol... haha!...

hmm....
got tis strange feeling...
it's like.... hmmm...hmmm n hmm.....
lol....
my bro... e joe's bro....
they are in de same gang just like how we used to be in form 1 n how we still are now....
tats great rite? lol..
btw...
thurs is de day..
i'll either cry or cry....
lol.......

Again...
I GOT MY LICENSE D!!!!!
hahahahahah!!
hahahah!@!
hahahahahahah!!!
mummy... i wan a car.... can i?? lol lol....

No comments: