Sunday, May 10, 2009

i think i just got a job?....
hmm....

it was so random...
as usual... gyming in jj...
i kinda walked in dis jual "teh" punya kedai n asked bout de vacancy....
n got an answer
"come interview 2moro!"

oh well....
went for it today....
i thought i am gonna meet an old man or some kinda guy AT LEAST 40 n above.....
hell great.....
he is HANDSOME.... lol.....
nice hair... pretty face... great height for a guy.... age?? haha.... a 25?26?
n he's funny....
hmm..... haha...

anyway....
back to de job thingy....
it's a 10am-11pm whole day NO BREAK TIME punya kerja...!
fuh....
how they survive?
4 bucks per hour.... ok la... boleh tahan....

n i am in a dillemma now....
just got myself into trouble.....
if i were to work.... my gyming time le??? sei lo......
if i were to work.... my parents will be like " u wan a job? i'll hire u.... ur job is to STUDY.."

yea.. no doubt... i NEED money....
i can just sit down back at home... open my mouth n ask for money....
it's just so not me recently....
to actually say tat "i wan money" take me lotsa time...
could hardly open my mouth......
so... working is de best solution here....

If u wan something... u earn for iT!....

how?
shud i take de job?
hmm......
giv me some advise if u hav 1.....

No comments: