Wednesday, August 26, 2009

some updates bout my current college life....

merged with march n aug intakes for certain subs...
new faces...
new frenz...
too bad... still de only gal there...
got used to it d la..
ntg to fuss about...

my classmates...
from sudan... nigeria... zimbabwe... taiwan.. myanmar... dot dot dot...
fyi... i am not studying in some international skool out there ya...
it's KDU... de lousy KDU...
full of foreign students.....

btw...
de taiwanese... kevin if i am not wrong...
he's cute with nice hair style thou...
hahah!

>>>>>>>>>>>>.

we had our TE1 first class with tat bitch today...
she is such a biased lecture...

she admits tat she has prejudice towards engineering students..
coz we are "rude" it seems....
damn it...

some of her "golden phrases"

"I'll not bother u if u call me 'miss'.... i am M'DM...!.... (kononya sudah married la)"
"Dun smile to me in class...! I'll not reply ur smile..."
"Tis is my class.... I am de one controlling it... so... dun try complaining!"

dat 2 hrs class is full of bull shit la...

she herself with her 'great' attitude..
n she is talking about manners...!
damn BS la...

No comments: