Tuesday, August 4, 2009

thanks to my cupboard sliding door....
U "made" my day!!............


hate to say tis.....
plan got cancelled aGAIN......


wat happened was....
de 'can collapse anytime' cupboard door of mine finally fell off its lovely spot....
n
LANDED on me.....

actually... i dun think its a prob for me to walk with tat cacated toe...
but i'm sure i will not enjoy de day with de pain....
so..i called off de outing....

papa..... sorry ya.....>;
thurs k.... i'll make sure i stay away from any cupboard...
lol..........






de "broken pieces"





n.... my toes.....



spot de diff?
lol.............












n now i have a whole day to kill......
very sad to say...
i hav to skip my gym.....!
cant be goin for classes with this rite.......
damn..................................








No comments: