Monday, June 21, 2010

ah~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna shout out loud!!!loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jior..............


i went for a second interview in joven...
n tat interviewer was strangling me all de way...
for 2 hrs!!

he questioned me on things i wouldnt hav any idea about at my level of knowledge now...
he squeezed de juice out of my brain..........

ok.. details...

3 months
RM600 per month ( it's considered high for a internship training) my classmates only get RM300!
working hour... 8.30 am to 7 pm.... (10 n a half hrs!!!!) Fuck!
6 days week.... (hav to work on sat oso... full day!) fuck!

3 months man!
3 months!!
how how how!!!
how to survive working under a mad fella like him...
so freaking DEMANDING!

but the fact is...
i noe i will learn a lot from him...
but...
he is CRAZY!!!

shit!...
y engineering??!!
y tis??!!!

No comments: