Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jane is drowning in her pool of mess......
@_@

i am bz....
EXTREMELY bz to be exact...

bangun 6 pagi... class from 8am-5.30pm... squeezed thru the jam to reach klg... masuk kerja pukul 6.30... ajar sampai 10pm.... sampai rumah 10.30pm.... continue assignment-ing... n god noes wat time my day ended.....................
one of the bz-iest day i had in de week....
damn damn~~!

n now...
i was forced to "entertain" the bladdy KDU staffs...
they hav problem in handling their jobs.. i tell u.... BIG prob!

1st... irresponsible... made an appointment with me... and was fking on leave tat day...
2nd... freaking rude with no work ethics.... called up and started raising her voice without knowing the circumstances....

and u noe wats all these about??!

they are actually asking for my help... wanting to put my details and pics on their education fair posters...
they are really acting like a bunch of monkeys trying to be humans....
arrange properly la...
talk properly la... dumb ass...

ms A: "I am not a very free person, sze yiin"...
Jane : "!!wat??!! I have other more worthwhile stuffs to do rather than doing u a favor! Get someone else if it's tat diff to deal wit me....dot dot dot"

she fking lighted up my fire yesterday...
and being jane de miss impatience... dont try me! damn u~~

No comments: