Thursday, February 17, 2011

Handling these matters one after another isn't fun!

i'm so worn out tat i wan to be totally ALONE~

i felt as thou i've lost all de precious things in my life in just days...
this week sucks to de extreme!

whether or not it's a misunderstanding... it doesn't matter anymore...
* if it is... my apologies to u & u & u & u
even if it is me tat u are referring to, i choose to let things down...
u are right... 10 years doesnt come easily...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

n to the 'she' who i've faced since i opened my eyes to de world...
ur words hav torn me into pieces...
ntg else can hurt me more than how u did...

"i dont belong to this family"...

mum... u hurt me 'well' enuf..



Again... i chose to leave...
running...avoiding... hiding... from all hurtful things...

No comments: