Monday, December 16, 2013

Time for some updates..

13/12-14/12

Sis's wedding

Wishing her and her husband a happy marriage n great life ahead!
erm.. I really mean it when I say this.. Ops... lol..

It was a bz weekend for my family
Well, one big occasion for all of us thou.. especially dad n mum..
Good or bad. We are one BIG happy family:)

Yeap... of all the running up n down..
Love the dressing up part thou..
Being in engineering studies for too long tat I forget how I look like in dress and make up..
:)

15/12

As usual, the second celebration after the dinner..

I gave myself an early birthday "GIFT"...

Misplaced Two of the most important documents of mine..
ARGH~~!!

Mistakes were done.. a price to pay...
money money fly...
time allocated for studies has to be sacrificed for all the follwing troublesome processes...
police station.. jpn.. jpj...
adui~~~~~

hmm... aside from the valuable stuff nd documents...
The pouch is one memorable gift..
I....
I want it back~~:(

16/12

Birthday eve!!

Party time~~!!


No comments: