Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First exam of the year...
Again..
A bad start~!
fuh.....

First class honours??
So near yet so far....
It is getting further n further away from me...
sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How bad is it to graduate without a first class?

Lower salary...
Status and face problem...
Family's expectation...
and the most important thing...
JANE CANT FACE HERSELF!

gosh~~

The pressure is so bad that it affects many parts of my life..
Ppl around are sick of my emotions..
I wish I could just hide away from these...

17/4/2014!

Damn... I want this day to come fast!

Help me~~ Support me~~
I need to breathe... deep deep breath.... hu... heee....
:(
Days are so dark ahead...

Law of attraction?
yea.. shud stay positive!

stay alive...
Keep moving..
keep pushing......

3 comments:

LeNe said...

Yea you should use law of attraction instead of any other "great" ones.. anyway..a class of status is important but without the enjoyable process..it doesnt seems that good anymore..

LeNe said...

And yea..I am looking forward to your lovely 17th of april! All the best! :)

Jane said...

wah.. u filled here with lots of LOVE.. wokay! law of attraction! good things are on their way:)