Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can i quit de job????
i am so not happy wit it.............. haih.........................................

yesterday....
kena marah becoz of de bladdy shoes..... such a small matter.... n they hav 2 make it as though some1 got killed....

wat's wrong for me 2 bring back my own shoes......?
I am working... my fren came by... she returned de shoes to me....
n they dont let me out of jj with tat shoes....
saying tat de shoes might be harta milik jj.....
WTH!!!!

stolen shoes? do i look like i am tat desperate till i hav 2 steal a pair of shoes tat is so so so not in a good condition.............................
hell man.......................................

I explained to them.... talk n talk....
they still insist not 2 let me out..................
i kinda got angry n asked them....

me : so macam mana sekarang?? buang kasut in ke??? saya nak balik la......................

JJ sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
de security management even sucks!!!!!!..........

No comments: