Monday, December 8, 2008

my god... my god.....
1st day at work...! tat was a hell like experience man....
so many stupid things happened at one time...
Let me list it down one by one....

1st is dat freaking security guard....
de tag la... fon la... talk la...
Keep watching at us... go la report us...
bangang fello......

standing there for more than 12 hrs.....
our legs were burning....
yea.. burning....
de tapak was 'wow'..... P.A.I.N....
i understand how YC felt.... 'Feet bengkak till cant touch de ground'
I am goin thru tis right now....
Ah.....

de shit-iest part.....
All of a sudden... de jj manager came n told us tat JUSCO need to us our spot for some J card promotion till wed......
N... he SAID.... we need to clear de whole set up... which is ALL de stok.. de Christmas tree.... de rack.... bla bla bla...
so both of us.. de 2 malang gal... hav 2 stay back n clear all... all by ourselves...
Almost 20 boxes.... packed up.. sealed... move them up n down......
We were half dead......
Besides shifting.... we hav 2 face de 3 idiot jusco staff.... F them man.................!
Both of us already so damn tired.. wan 2 clear de place asap... we need them 2 guide us...
n guess wat they are doin....... "picnic on de ground..." sitting there joking n laughing... taking pictures...
Shit them wei...... I really felt like kicking their ass off....
I went n approached them....
One of de Malay lady said.... "I nak RAYA besok... u orang kena teman saya clear semua ini...."
WTH....... u nak raya u punya pasal la...
SAYA NAK BALIK!!!
Their face like got some bird shit sticking on it... they tired... we are hundred times tired than them........

n hell ya.... i couldnt stand n i broke down once i enter my dad's car...................
my whole body was shaking......
I hope she's is fine....

I hav 2 go n settle all de stok 2day.....
Hav 2 shift like hell again.......................
AH!!!... somebody save me !!!!!

will off till wed...
I wanna go out n hav fun...
Thurs hav 2 continue..... hhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuh..............................

No comments: