Saturday, December 13, 2008

pliz dun comment on wat i am about to say here.........
it's my right to post wateva i want!
so.... just shaddup!....

I am on fire now!!....
U insulted me........!.....
i am too sensitive?? wateva...........................................

From all 'our' conversation.....
u just put a tag on me... "USELESS"....
i dun care whether u mean it onot... but i defintely felt it......

07? i am done wit it.........
i wanna move on.... give face? jaga nama??? i tried.....
stand on ur shoes? i am standing.... i noe how u guys felt.... u got pressure from there... n i got mine too.......
$$$... life... family.... i am not betta than u anyway.........

52? u think i cant afford.................. it's just tat i feel it's time for me to move on n not hanging on de same old place....
yea... i agree... tat's de place where we were 'made' of...................................
i UNDERSTAND!!!!...................

DO not insult me as thou i did ntg........
it's my wish to go whereeva i want...
genting ke... sunway ke...........
wit frenz... wit whoeva....
it's my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

i am sze yiin....
de stupid... useless... irresponsible 1....
wateva u feel about me.... just say it.... being sarcastic is a stupid way of insulting me....
come clean la!....

i am done!!!!!!

No comments: