Friday, September 25, 2009

fuh....
yesterday was a real whole day outing....

went to sunway with tat 2 kiddies..
hahah...

sakae sushi...
3D movie which costs me 18 bucks... i was sleeping for half of tat G-force thing...
took pic... dunno wat they call it in english... big head sticker? haha...
linger around till 6...
headed back to klang...

wat else... our second home... aeon jj bkt...
sing k for half n hour...
lepak around kim gary...
sengaja makan at che go to see leng cai...

9 plus... headed to my place...
stomach-ache... i hav to go back for my toilet bowl...
de 2 girls pulak... goin thru my stuff... koreking back all my memories...


























he came by my hse to fetch us for mamak...
he knew i was angry....
n oh yea... i am still on fire...

didnt join them for mamak...
i rather go out with my own gang of frenz than sitting on de same table with him...!

3 more days...!
n den.. say bye to kim gary....




No comments: