Monday, September 21, 2009

This week is gonna be my last week at work....

3 months!...
u guys hav to giv me a pat in de back la...
hahahah!...
the job tat i stayed the longest so far....
n i actually enjoy working there.....

cant afford to lose focus on my studies just becoz of a part time job...
i need to set my priority right...
quitting the job shud be de right thing to do here...
hmm....

btw...
hang out quite frequent with my colleagues recently..
mamak session every nite after work...
chit chat till 4 in de morning...
movies....
n some crazy stuff dat we did together...

went to bukit raja for "where got ghost" yesterday...
12 of us... with our uniform....
hahahah!...

de horror-comedy already make me laugh my ass off...
with jenat n ashley's 'background' laughter...
oh pliz....
i could hardly close my mouth for the whole movie session...

not to mention.... i was "flooded" with popcorns...
they got so excited + scared... the popcorns tat they were holding just have to land on me....
as in de whole bucket....
lol..........lol.......






i was kinda suprised he actually came for de movie with us...
hmm...
wateva it is...
i'm leaving in 5 days time....

No comments: