Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hahahahahahahahhah!!
hahahahahhahaha!!

i hav something extremely funny to share here...
hahahahhah!!!
can really lmao....
hahahahhah!!!

ok... story begins with this lady lecturer.... at about her fifties d....
she was an invited speaker by our PDP lecturer for a seminar today....

so... she walked in the class....
as usual... i'll be with the two guys....
didnt really scan thru dat lady like how i used to when i meet some1 new...
selamba only doin my stuff...

den...
from nowhere....
alfred... budak gila yang duduk belakang saya... called me like a mad person..
he was sitting with kevin thou...
n they were laughing like they just heard some funniest joke eva....

dat budak physco walked to my seat n showed me the sign..
a sign which said "ZIPPERS DOWN!!!"

hahahahha!!

i turned my head...
n opsie.........
her zipper... u noe..... open sesame....

too bad...
i'm de only gal in de class n she's a lady lecturer...
hav to "take de responsibility" to notify her......
lol....

when i was about to stand up...
Ms emily barged in de class n saved me from de awkward moment.....
lol......

hahahahh!
de story doesnt end there....
hahahahahh!

we were brought to library for some briefing later on....
here comes again...
zippers down sekali lagi!!
my guy classmates were like....... shit! not again!!...
hahahahhahah
hahahahhaha
hahahahahh!!!

some of their golden phrase which my made me laughed like hell...
"crap... tat sight just couldnt get off my mind...."
"not again??!!"
"jane.... turun sekali lagi....."

hahahhahah!!
hahahahhaa!!
hahhahah!

making this clear...
not laughing or teasing at tat old lady...
but de reaction my classmates showed...
like a bunch of innocent high skool boys....
hahahhahahahahhah!!
gahahahhah!!

No comments: