Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wat a day......

emo-ness is here with jane again....
sigh.......

1st....
Emily screwed my day....
Just becoz of a silly mistake made by the other group members..
we hav to bear with the consequences now....
wth la.....
our effort... time...
all gone.....
re-do... re-plan....
i am sick of it!...

2nd....
Our beloved leader, Faaris!
sorry ya... i used to practice "no names mentioned" in my blog..
too bad.. today is not the day la...
I would hav given him one tight SLAP if i werent able to control my temper just now....
just fxxx off pliz........
get out of my face and stop showing ur innocent face like i am de one making mistake here...

3rd......
my pendrive!!
i left it in the comp lab!...
all my files... assignments....
i cant afford to lose all these!
pliz tell me it's still there..
dun u dare to steal my pendrive....
sob sob...............

4th...
Razif!!!
u suck!
fyi.... he's one of my malaysian studies group assg members....
i just couldnt find words to describe him....
Malay pig!
he screws our assignment..
giving him few more days to complete his part be4 i turned on my fire.....
tats y i hate group assignment!
argh....................

5th....
assignments after assignments..
activities after activities....
pliz la.!!
giv me a break!..........................






i need u now....
my tears are falling off anytime from now....

No comments: