Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I shud start learning how to be more patience n calm....

crap...
i am like a walking volcano...
can erupt anytime if u irritate me....
fuh..................

not in a good mood for the past few days...
shite stuffs come one after another..
sigh...............


pliz stay away from me if dun wanna be de next victim of mine....!
*warning.... danger!....





"Y am i here?!"
tats de question i hav to ask myself everyday when i step in there...

so so so so so sick of the people there....
pliz grow up la guys....
be a lil bit mature can not??!
n get de hell of my face if dun like my style of dealing with things...
fxxx off if u find twisting the truth is a form of entertainment for u...


to her:

pliz dun interfere wateva i am into...
i noe wat i am doin...
u noe how jane can be if u push her...
calling everyone around just to noe wats goin is the stupidest thing tat u can do...
show some respect la pliz....



argh!
stop making me feel annoyed....!

No comments: