Thursday, March 3, 2011

wat de hell is wrong right now??~!

i'm too exhausted to handle anymore shits.. yet.. they are still coming with piles and piles suffocating me....

wokay...

i had my precious car banged yesterday....

n de story continues with....
a series of crying scence...
police station...
arguements...
n de great day ended with tears flooding my bed...

waking up 2day with 2 big panda eyes waiting for me to feel de consequences of 'too much tears flow'...

thanks to de 2 malay b*tches...
my NEW borned baby was damaged in just split seconds..

not only i have to bare with de damages...
right now... their accusation and blame are getting on my way...

everything was just so obvious tat their motorbike hit on my car...
on the wrong lane and with their stupidity... it was f*cking their fault...

as we noe...
we are in a country full of pigs...
having authority who is also a bunch of their kind, ntg much i can do with all these matter evolved...

the game has just started...
many more to deal in days to come...

i'll be receiving calls from de bunch of pigs to get back there and help on their "so-called" investigations...
everyone knew from de beginning.. chances for me to fight and win this is equals to ZERO...
too bad tat i'm not a pig rite...
ops..
i mean I AM GLAD THAT I AM NOT A FUCKING M*L*Y PIG...!
ASSHOLE!

i shud just stop crying and learn to deal with this...
i might face charges where i will lose my license...
and i definitely hav to pay for all de damages caused...
jane~~ jane~~
chill and take it easy la ya...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

to the person who hav regretted to be a part of my life...
i wish tat tis will end everything...
full stop~~~!



life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: