Thursday, February 27, 2014

不知是祸还是福.......

I guess everything falls from the latter to the former...

It was a mistake from the start?
A wrong timing?
A bad decision?
A risky move which shouldnt have been made in the first place when i foresee all these...

I fell hard this time.. real hard...
trying many ways to find myself...
cover the pain with fun n laughter

yet... I couldnt........couldnt...............................................................
everything comes back when there is no one around...

Tears in front of them make me look so silly...
siblings were freaked out..
daddy knocking on my door...
mummy does wat she does best...

I cant stand back up straight again......

Tats wat I ask for... nvr run nvr avoid...
clear all the doubts all the questions...
I dun hate u.. not at all..

For all the heartache.. all the tears...
I thank u for the lessons u gave me..


No comments: