Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ups and downs..
Laughter and tears..
Hope and disappointment..

Ur presence in my life for the past few months is like a roller- coaster ride..
No one is to be blamed for any failure of the relationship.
That's wat life is all about..
Accept the failures and move on... learn from mistakes?

There are certain things I am firm and I hold on to my principle..
The good intention is appreciated..
But yeah.. 
I guess I choose to keep my words

The drama of family issues from both sides..
Misunderstanding of certain individual...**I doubt that...
dot dot dot..

There are too many ppl.. too many unnecessary things involved..
I got to make a choice

For that...
I choose to leave a LDR
I choose to leave the future conflicts with ppl that are real pain in the a*s..
I choose to live with my own ability and belief in myself..
I choose none of both and move on.........

"Single bell.. Single bell...Single always...."
Tats from her...

***Touchwood~~! :):)


No comments: