Monday, February 24, 2014

"Jane.... You have got to Learn how to enjoy life. Your personality will bring you far, but, do not let others take u for granted. Enjoy living at the moment is important. When you have achieved wateva u aimed for, u look back n realised that you have forgotten to live for yourself. Regret is too late by den........ I see my younger self in you."

That was from Dr N.


I was so speechless by the time she finished.

Learn how to enjoy life???

Hmm... there are just so many thoughts on this statement...

Thou she only saw the one side of Jane... But... she is right in a way..
I have my own entertainment, I have my own way of releasing the frustration and pressure..
Do i really enjoy them?? or I am just plainly putting smile to my face?
Fuh.....
The pressure is so bad that I start hiding my feelings.
Assuming everything is fine is how I get over it?

Her friendly advice is really one wake up call..
I do not want to live to the age of 50 and realised that I have nothing but money and status.

LEARN TO LIVE FOR URSELF!


No comments: