Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i am officially a KDU student.....
said "goodbye" to INTI just now....
it was kinda emotional....
de frenz....
de lecturer...
de library..
de reading room....
de toilet...
de 8th floor office...
de com lab...
de Mc D...
de Silva...
de AC..
de BC..
de.......... memories.......

to my classmates...
I would like to apologise for leaving without early notice...
i myself only "get" de notice few hours be4 i go to bed yesterday nite....
I am SORRY........sob sob...
especially to my MPW group members who will be presenting de assignment 2moro...
JAMIE... MA MA JI.... BRINTHA.... PAT.....
so so so sorry ya guys........
n all da best for de presentation!..

n to de rest of my classmates...
Roy... Suphon... Anandh.... CK... Naveen....n others....
i'll see u guys when i see u k....
out for lunch.... movie... n our BALI trip.....
dun exclude me ya... haha!...
u guys are de awesome classmates la.........
will miss ya!!!!.......

n my new direction of life.....
being a part of de engineering course rite now....
E & E....

attended my first class 2day...
it was in my expectation thou....
de only girl in class.....
9 other guys....

something i didnt expect was....
i felt as thou i am studying in some foreign country... Nigeria or watsoeva...
everyone seems "black"....
hahhahah!...
cant get a betta word to describe.... hahahha!...
there's only me n Alfred are chinese or i shud put it as...Malaysian...
de others are foreign students who speak some language which we dont understand most of de time...
even they speak english pun... i take damn long to get their point....
lol.......

so far so good la...
syllabus is ok....
study environment pun boleh tahan...
frenz pulak....
hardly see any gals walking around de engineering school...

so far...
Alfred... my classmate... from Ipoh...

Aaron from sarawak... a guy tat i met during de interview...
met him twice in de college just now... we were damn random... as thou we knew each other damn long... lol... lepak in de engineering school with him during my lunch break....

N another guy from Klg... cant remember wats his name.... gonna ask him whether he wanna car pool wit me not next time i c him.....

as i said earlier...
hardly see any gals around....
so sad la...

i can do it!...
i dunno whether engineering is my cup of tea not...
but i 'll make sure it is sooner or later...
n... i'll prove u guys wrong...
i can survive in de guys world....
i can survive in engineering field...
jane boleh!..
hahahahahha..........................

giv me five years time..
i'll prove whoeva tat dun agree.... WRONG...!
forgive me for being so offensive...
coz tis is JANE...!

No comments: