Thursday, June 11, 2009

thanks ya guys for those point of view n advises....

decision is all in my hand...
n...
i cant make 1.....
or i shud say...
i dun wanna make any..
i am afraid i screw up in future... n de person to blame is me MYSELF...

anyone?
how i wish if someone could stand rite in front of me n make tat bloody decision for me...
at least i hav someone to blame if i screw up...
hahahah.......
evil....hhaha..

most of them... including my parents...
dun really agree in me accepting de offer...

try standing on my shoes....
i dunno wat i wan....
dunno wat i like...
stuck in de middle of A levels course...
suddenly got an engineering course scholarship...
n...
make a decision within 2 DAYS!..

i am heading to langkawi tomorrow....
give me some time off...
i'll be back with a decision.....
will either be in INTI or KDU on monday.........

chaoz.............

No comments: