Friday, June 5, 2009

in pain.......
ah....
sigh......

just came back from gym in an"injured" condition.....
gosh.......

i fell in de gym....
*cry... cry........
damn men-sia sui- kan..........

i felt something wrong when i was using de treadmill..
my right leg was not in de usual condition...
didnt bother...
continue running for an hour...

hmm... de part where i fell...
joined de body step class later on....
its de class which we hav to jump up n down on de step board....
i kinda landed on my right leg....
dat babi leg didnt manage to support my body...
n...
i tripped n fell...............
hmm..........................................

de worst part was...
i was standing in de quite front row...
trust me... u dun wanna be there to watch all that.....
sia sui betul..

tis reminds me of de incident where i fell in de camp 2 or 3 years back...
had to come back with ambulance....
lol..............
lol.......
flashback...............

No comments: