Sunday, July 26, 2009

damn it!!!..........

yesterday got my fingers burned....
2day.... got my whole TUMMY skin burned!...
all thanks to de sizzling hotplate.....!
fuck la.......................

i was holding de sizzling thingy with god noes wat chop on it....
from nowhere...one of my closest colleague.....
she just hav to bang me at tat moment.....
de whole sizzling plate + de chop fell towards me...........

n u noe....
how hot de thingy is............
damn wei................................!
i almost cursed out loud....................

all i noe was...
every pair of eyes in de restaurant are on me...
n my skin.............
gosh....
de pain was just so ............ Ah~~~~~!...

hell ya....
my tears can rolled out of my eyes anytime....
rushed to de loo with de burner cream....
holding back my tears....
applied de fucking cream n went back in kim gary....

again...
everyone was looking at de gal who just "create' a mess......
n i felt like shouting...
IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT WEI!!....

shit!!!!!!!..............



hard earned money??!!
sacrificing my beauty is definitely not in de list.........................

No comments: