Saturday, July 25, 2009

JANE TAN!!..

u are not allowed to break down...!
no tears allow!!.........................



i hate tis feeling...
i just hate it when it strikes me...


exhausted....
pain....
tired....
sleepy.....
tension...
stress...
migraine.....



jane is gonna break herself into pieces SOON!....
ah~~~!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



fingers are swollen....
got my hand burned...
THANKS to de sizzling hotplate...
PAIN.......................

got slight fever + cough..
THANKS to my colleague.... everyone is coughing around me....

haven finish my revision.............
final is 1 day away???
SHITe...........

eating disorder.............
i need HELP........ i seriously need to get myself of out tis "sickness"...








pliz do not get sick..........
cant be in dat condition for exam.....

No comments: