Saturday, July 11, 2009

early in de morning....
got ntg betta to do.....

i open my bloggie....
read from de "head-to-toe"....
lol....
every single post from nov08 till july09.....


from de last 2 papers for SPM...
free from secondary skool....
outings... genting... with frenz...
my 17th bday....
working in JJ.....
CNY....
terrengganu family trip...
farewell for ns fellas.....
dilemma of inti or taylors..
A levels in inti....
my stay in subang....
new frenz new life in Inti.....
scholarship interviews...
end of my 1st sem...
genting trip again...
beginning of 2nd sem.....
a call from kdu...
interview....
took a massive decision which changes my direction of life..
E & E in KDU....
which is where i am rite now.....

tats basically a draft of my summary for wat had happened to me de last 9 months.....

tis blog has alwiz been very meaningful to me....
a place to cry... to complain... to express my anger.... my disappointment...
my emoness..... n of coz.. my fun n laugther moments.......

hmm......
a lame post for de day la....
waiting for mum to come back...
i need de car to gym.......................................

No comments: