Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sem break is here..........
not actually 2 weeks...
it's almost 3 thou....
lol................

holiday is just something i will look forward for in any other usual days......
but when i am "enjoying" it...
it kinda turns into a form of torture..... hu.......

boredom can kill jane....

holiday = fats accumulating period
my so-called theory la....



To do list:

1) to de saLon!.... Purple... here i come...

2) i need a BIG box....
fyi.... my japan stuffs are still unpacked... 2 years of dust together with them kut... lol......
cant really blame me for tat la....
went jap in 2007... 2008 was a hell of a year for spm... 2009 pulak... shifted to subang for half a year....
n now... it's time to really "look" into this matter... lol..........

3) movie... i am missing out many great ones thou....

4) noe wat... i hav ntg else....
lol...........


whoeva is as free as me...
y are u wasting time reading tis..
call me up for outing la faster.....
sien wei......
lol......................



n... for money purpose...
i will continue working......
change a betta 1? might kut...........
not gonna leave another scar on any parts of my body...
my face??!
gonna kill myself if tat happen...
lol...............

No comments: